Thursday, August 21, 2008

we need scissors and we may or may not be doing something illegal

To enhance the experience...
I recommend clicking play below before continuing to read.



Side note: How much did I love this show when I was little. Stephanie Powers was the bomb! I suppose in this installment, the role of Stephanie Powers is played by Angel, Sam is Robert Wagner, and... I guess I get to be Max!


...Cuz when they met, it was murder!


Mission: ILYPM
7/16/2008
7:36 pm

Here is your mission, should you choose to accept it: Take a road trip with two infamous Ewan McGregor stalkers fans and retrieve the coveted ILYPM sign.

Such signs are fairly standard in the local movie biz to help direct cast and crew members to location shoots. In this case, the "ILYPM" signs were for the indie drama "I Love You Phillip Morris," which stars Jim Carrey and Ewan McGregor.

Earlier in the week, Sam had spotted the ILYPM sign near the I-10 offramp across from Tanger Outlet Mall in Gonzales. Evidently, it was installed at this strategic location to help direct the crew to Hunt Correctional Center in St. Gabriel.

Sam wanted to go get the sign for Angel but knew that it would be much more fun to have her participate. He designed this mission as a surprise for her. He would not tell her where we were going, only that "we need scissors and we may or may not be doing something illegal."

I was merely along for the ride. An accomplice.











Mission Accomplished



::Bonus:: Seaside Cheddar


I am ROLLING!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG OMG That was my PASSword! I am ROLLING. Let me tell you something....Stephanie Powers was my hero as a kid. I wanted to be HER. And now I get to be!!!! And I get a special sign that may or may not have been touched by someone who may or may not have been working with Ewan. OMG! This has made my day. I can't stop giggling! I love my hair in the that first picture in the car too. The Poof got a cameo! Thanks to both of you for making me feel special and for the blue sign that I will always cherish. He's going to get killed....NOoooooooo! I sound like such a hick! LOL

chez caesar said...

Who knew I'd one day be blogging about Stephanie Powers? I think she was my hero too. Is that weird? We totally kicked ass.