Tuesday, November 27, 2007

fazoli's FTW!!!1

I'd have to say the highlight of today's adventure (for me) was Fazoli's. Doesn't take much, does it? I used to love going to Fazoli's. OK, OK... I admit that the food is not the bomb, but Italian fast food was a nice option to have in BR. When it closed I was distraught. Exaggerating... So now that it is no longer there I try to locate them when I travel. We found one in St. George, UT, last Fall on the way back from Zion National Park. I enjoyed the baked ziti and some fresh garlicky breadsticks.

Today there was no baked ziti.

Rigatoni Romano was the closest match.

This were in Katy, innit.

...The dirty bastards.


I guess I was mildly let down, but it was still pretty good. I miss Fazoli's.

In other news, we went to two Big Lots and completed a circuit at the Katy Mills Outlet Mall before throwing in the towel and getting the hell out of there. They are relentless with that Christmas music, aren't they?! You can pipe it into my head all day but that doesn't make it feel like Christmas. Have I no Christmas spirit? Am I not dreaming of a white Christmas? Nah, not quite... I just want to survive this hellacious Houston traffic and make it back to the hotel alive.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG! I knew you would go to Big Lots! No Big Lots is safe around Sam! You might need a U-Haul to bring everything back if you keep this up!