Wednesday, September 5, 2007

a day at the beach

a day at the beach

Went to the beach this weekend. This beach trip was different from others. I don't know if it has to do with the location or the time of year or what, but the waves in Orange Beach were much calmer than what we are used to in the area between Pensacola and Panama City Beach. Also, the crowd I would have expected for a holiday weekend never showed. Made for a nice relaxing getaway.

Another thing that sets this visit apart from other previous trips to the beach -- and definitely a highlight... Look who we had to share the beach with!

devil rays

What an exciting surprise! Between the margaritas, playing with the rays and hunting for seashells, we had a great day at the beach.

More pics here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures! They bring back memories and make me want to go back. I want to go for a week and just chill. I am really glad you had a great weekend. You have been working so hard and you deserved it, even if it was too short.

chez caesar said...

:)