Sunday, May 11, 2008

we're back and it's coming

Apologies in advance to anyone who checked here each day last week hoping to find news of the trip -- you know who you are! :) Yes, I had intended to update the blog while we were out seeing the world, but alas, there was no [free] internet access. I guess the week long internet fast was just a bonus? But don't worry; I'm in the process of reacclimating myself. I hope to get through the 3068 photos and videos soon and start sharing the adventure. Stay tuned!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel so guilty.

Anonymous said...

wow, I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE POST!!!!!!!!! HOPE YA'LL GOT ME SOMETHING. jk. haah

Unknown said...

I guess I did not get a postcard....am I not on that list anymore?

Anonymous said...

Burn.

chez caesar said...

Are you talking Deception posters?? Ebay...