Saturday, December 1, 2007

more toriphoria

I found some stuff from the Houston show on the web. Here are some pics...

Tori as Clyde





Tori as Tori




(Y'all... That wig has got to go.)

Still with me? How about some video!?

Here is Big Wheel, the first song that Tori (Tori-as-Tori) performed. I don't know what she was channeling at the moment, but she was some kind of into it! Maybe it was that sassy little jumpsuit?

M-I-L-F Don't you forget!

More of the Big Wheel dance... Poor my baby. This reminds me of the Cornflake Girl dance she was doing about 10 years ago during which she would gesticulate having a nice round pregnant belly. Something to do with her miscarriage.


Hey Jupiter, Sam's favorite -- NOT!


Not David Bowie


I cannot forget
that he can't forget her
or that some friends just
change like the seasons
take me back to the fact
that you still blame me
but I am not the reason
you are Not David Bowie
Not David Bowie

No comments: