Friday, July 27, 2007

This might hurt a little...

sicko badge

If you want to stay healthy in America, don't get sick.

Ain't that the truth? Saw Sicko last night. It was interesting, sad, infuriating, funny...
I recommend it. We have so much to learn from Canada, England, France... Cuba.

P.S. I'm moving to France!

On a more positive note, one of the previews was for a movie entitled Into the Wild based on a book by Jon Krakauer. Looks like quite an escape. I just checked out the book from the library and cannot wait to start reading it! I want to finish it before the movie comes out in September. Wish me luck!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

goo ruck!

Anonymous said...

Awww man, I've read about Christopher McCandless before. I didn't know they were making a movie out of his story. Neat!